Hello and Welcome! Today I wanted to show you this fun Lawn Fawn Rainy Day card! I used the critters from the Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie collection! I was so excited when my brand new 2019 spring collection of stamps arrived on Friday…so I was able to use the sentiment from the Eggstra Amazing Easter set! I can’t wait to do many more projects with these new stamps and dies!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed the video please select the “like” button and “subscribe”.
Have a great day!!!
The supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ahoy, Matey Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Eggstra Amazing Easter Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Little Picket Fence Die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Shower Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Rainbow
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Stamp Shammy
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Fl Green, Green, Lt Pink, Wine Red, Lemon Yellow, Orange, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Beige, Mid Brown
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Tim Holtz Glass Mixed Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad -Pumice Stone
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Elizabeth Craft Design Soft Finish 100lb White Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Sea Breeze
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- iCraft Purple Tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
I really like how you created a scene within that heart shape. Super fun. And those images are colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!
Hi Joyce! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had such fun making this card! Thank you for all of your inspiration!
This is just adorable – love that all your cute critters are in puddles with umbrellas!!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
aw! this is soooooo sweet! love the heart cut out with the grassy hills and fence!! the details on this card are just perfect! amazing card! so cute! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! I just love Lawn Fawn sooooo much! I had such a great time making this card! Thank you for your sweet comments!!!