Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a masculine style card using some wonderful Die and Stamp sets from My Favorite Things. This card design is inspired by the current Sketch Challenge (pictured below) over at the My Favorite Things blog. Also, I needed to make a birthday card for my oldest son’s upcoming birthday….so I thought that I would share it with you today!
I also want to mention that I will be coloring the balloons with the new Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers. I will give you a brief overview of these markers but for a more in-depth look at these markers you will want to check out my next video “Blooming Boots w/ Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers” which will be coming out shortly!
Thank you so much for visiting me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “LIKE” button and “SUBSCRIBE”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 22 Dies
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 26 Dies
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 27 Dies
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Party Balloons Dies
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Birthday Wishes and Balloons Dies
- My Favorite Things Bitty Bears Stamps and Dies
- My Favorite Things Extreme Black Mini Ink Pad
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers – Lavender, Jade Green, Orange, True Blue, Dark Red, Blue Turquoise Blends
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker Blue Gray BGR3
- Xyron Adhesive Eraser
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina K. White Foam Squares
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Scor-Tape 1/4″
- Ranger Letter it Cardstock Gray
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder