Hello! In todays video I will be using the adorable stamps and dies from the Lawn Fawn Some Bunny sets. I will be coloring using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and I’ll also do some blending using the distress oxide inks. I just couldn’t wait to use these adorable bunnies for the current Lawn Fawn Challenge which is called “Pet Love” (pictured below).
Thank you so much for visiting me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Little Flowers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Garden Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Cloud Backdrop: Portrait Die
- Lawn Fawn Basket Die
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Die
- Lawn Fawn Happy Easter Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Some Bunny Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Blue Skies Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Kuretake Water Brush
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
- Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen
- Distress Oxide Ink pad Lucky Clover
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Spiced Marmalade
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Broken China
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Fired Brick
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Gathered Twigs
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad Peeled Paint
- Ranger Craft Mat
- Scotch Photo Mounting Tape
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Post-it Tape 1″
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
Oh wow this is just adorable!
Thank you so much!
aw! this is SOOOOO cute!! the bunnies in the pots are just sooo sweet and cute!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Thank you so much! You are always so sweet and encouraging!