Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a fun birthday card. The inspiration for this card is from the current Lawn Fawn Challenge called “Pet Love” (pictured below). I will show you how to create a fun tile effect and also talk about the Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads!
Thank you so much for visiting today. If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop Die
- Lawn Fawn Loads of Fun Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sprinkled with Joy Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Raspberry
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers – Blender 999, Gray, Lt Gray, Beige, Mid Brown, Lt Blue, Turqoise Green, Sugared Almond Pink, Geranium Red, Bright Yellow
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Gina K. Therm-o-Web Foam Squares White
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Hybrid Mini Ink Pad Laguna Bay
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Post-it Tape 1″
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Brushes (4pcs)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Hickory Smoke, Ground Espresso
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We r Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Marvy Uchida Cutting Mat
- Teresa Collins Scissors Pink
how cute is this!!!!! the pup is totally sweet and snuggly on that laundry! i love it!! aw!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!