Hello! In today’s video we will be creating this fun and colorful chameleon card using the adorable One in a Chameleon Stamp and Dies Sets from Lawn Fawn. We will also be using the Tim Holtz Archival Ink Pads and all of the coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge pictured below!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn One in a Chameleon Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Collection Pack – 12″x12″ Double-sided Patterned Papers (Seafoam)
- Lawn Fawn Cardstock 100lb Nuetrals
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Freshly Cut Grass Ink Pad
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Violet, Orange, Pink, Dark Brown, Beige, Turquoise Green, Deep Green, Flesh Colour
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Clear Ruler
- Tim Holtz Mini Distress Archival Ink Pads -Black Soot, Hickory Smoke
- Tim Holtz Ranger Mini Ink Storage Tin
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Mini Die Cutting Machine
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- Gina K. Designs Thermo-web White Foam Squares
- Scor-Tape 1/8″
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Teresa Collins Scissors
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We r Memory Keepers Trim Score Board
- Fiskars Euro Paper Trimmer