Hello! In todays video we will be creating a fun and happy Christmas Shadow Box Card using the adorable little ducks from the Lawn Fawn Rub-A-Dub-Dub Stamp and Die Sets.
This card was created for the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #66 – Happy Little Holiday Critters which is pictured below.
If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Rub-A-Dub-Dub Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Hay There Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Cards Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mini Wreath Dies
- Lawn Fawn Birch Trees Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mini String of Lights Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Holiday
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Cilantro 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Mermaid 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Pine Needles, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Sizzix Paper Sculpting Kit
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Bright Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Green, Deep Green, Wine Red, Oatmeal, Lt Brown, Mid Brown, Green Gray, Dk Gray, Black
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Reverse Tweezers
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
This is adorable!!!
Hi Gab! Thank you so much!
Oh I love the farm theme for the Christmas card! That barn is so cute in the scene. I love how you colored up the ducks and put the wreath on it too!
Hi Lynette! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!