Hello! In todays video we will be creating a fun spinner card using the Blue Skies Stamps and Dies from the Lawn Fawn Collection! These spinner cards are so easy to create and the results are really impressive! I can’t wait to show you how quick and simple these are to do….so let’s get started!!!
This video was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #71 – Bring it Back (pictured below). I incorporated some Metallic Thread in this project for my “Bring it Back” element.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Blue Skies Stamp and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Smooth Sailing Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads- Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tombow Mini Power Tape Glue Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Dauber Kit
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- Blender, Yellow, Wine Red, Lt Violet, Purple, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Blue Gray, Dk Brown
- Scotch Photo Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Darice Metallic Thread Gold
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine