Hello! In todays video we will be creating a card using some Lawn Fawn products! We will also be creating a beautiful ocean background using the Distress Oxide Sprays. All of the coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #72 – Inspired by Book, Movie or Song (which is pictured below). I used the children’s book “The Rainbow Fish” as my inspiration today! I always loved the cover of this book with the glittery fish…so I thought it would be fun to recreate for this challenge!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Octopi My Heart Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Life is Good Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn You Are Sublime Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Duh-nuh Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Porthole Frames Dies
- Lawn Fawn Foursquare Backdrop Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Sprays – Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Tool Kit (Small Paint Brush)
- Therm-o-web iCraft Deco Foil Silver
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Zig Memory System 2 Way Glue Pen
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen 1-5mm Black
- We R Memory Keepers – Detail Scissors
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – White, Black
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
- Ranger Inkssentials Non Stick Craft Mat
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Bright Yellow, Orange, Pink, Dk Pink, Fl Green, Green, Mid Green, Olive Green, Lt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Persian Blue, Turquoise Green, Lilac, Violet, Dk Brown, Black
What a beautiful card. I used to read this book to the kids when I was a teacher. Great how it inspired you to create this awesome card. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!
Hi Joyce! I love that you are familiar with the book! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
LOVE this! This is such a great book and you did a fantastic job with using the cover as your inspiration!!!
Hi Gab! You are so sweet….thank you!