Hello and Welcome! Today I thought we could make some soft pastel, Springtime cards using a beautiful stencil and butterflies from the Tim Holtz Collection. We will be using some Alchohol Pearl Inks to color a rose embellishment and the Distress Oxide Inks to do all of the coloring on our stencil!
Please stay safe, happy and healthy during this difficult quarantine!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous, Bouquet Layering Stencil
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Celebration Words: Script Dies
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Detailed Butterflies, Mini Dies
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Stacked Baroque Dies
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Impresslits 3-D Scallop Die/Embossing Folder
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Scattered Straw, Ripe Persimmon, Dried Marigold, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Spun Sugar, Festive Berries
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Heirloom Roses
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Kraft-stock Metallic Confections
- Tim Holtz Ranger Alcohol Pearl Inks – Enchanted, Villainous
- Pretty Pink Posh Sequins Aquamarine
- R Memory Keepers Impressed Dauber Kit
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Silhouette Pick-Me-Up Tool
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Glue Pen Medium Chisel Tip
- Therm-o-web Gina K. Connect Glue
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Scor-tape 1/8”
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine