Hello! Today we are going to make a fun and whimsical card using some cute images from the Lawn Fawn collection of stamps and dies. We will also be creating a beautiful desert sky using our Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks! The coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. We will also create a fun pocket on the inside of the card to hold a gift card, money, tags or anything you want! So let’s have some fun and get started….
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge # 75 – Spectacular Skies (pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Year Ten Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Aloha Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn On the Beach Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Garden Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/8” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Paper Bag
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz Gold
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- Blender, Yellow Green, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Fl Orange, Scarlet Red, Dk Pink, Lt Violet, Lt Green, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Cornflour Blue, Cobalt Blue
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Walnut Stain, Ripe Persimmon, Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
Really fun card
Such a cool card holder card! I LOVE your amazing sky!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and playing with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Also, thanks to all of you at Lawn Fawn for all of your inspiration! We all really need it right now! Stay safe and healthy!