Hello! I hope that you are all doing well and staying safe and healthy! In today’s video we will be creating a fun striped “Tea Party” invitation. However, this design can be used for any type of invitation or celebration card. I will show you an easy way to create a striped background! We will be coloring using the Tombow Dual Tip Markers today.
This card was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge – You’re Invited – #282 – pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Clear Stamps and Dies Set – Tea Circlet MFT (5275)
- Art Impressions Tri-folds Cardstock and Envelopes (8 Pack)
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle Dies
- We R Memory Keepers Impressed Dauber Kit
- We R Memory Keepers Detail Scissors
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – 451, 873, 933, 703, 723, 603, 606, 991, 946, 243, 296, 912, N75
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- White Cardstock 65lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Shaded Lilac
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer/Glitter Gloss Pen
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Permenant Tape Runner
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Sheer Ribbon White 5/16″
- iCraft Purple Tape 1/2″
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12″
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Teresa Collins Fiskars Scissors Pink/White
Hi Dot! Thank you so much!