Hello! Today I’m going to show you how to make this simple and unique easel card! Just some simple die cutting and a few simple folds…it’s that easy! We will be using some stamps and dies from the Lawn Fawn collection. So let’s go ahead and get started….
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #77 – Oh Baby!….which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Rub-A-Dub-Dub Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn On the Beach Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- My Sweet Petunia (Hero Arts) Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Peacock Feathers
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Blue Gray, Turquoise Green, Lt Blue, Pink, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Scarlet Red
- Tech Tools 12” T-square
- Tombow Mini Power Glue Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
Oh wow, these are fantastic!
Thank you so much!
WOW – These are ADORABLE and so perfect for our “Oh Baby” challenge!! Fabulous design and coloring ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate all of the inspiration and talent you bring to all of us Lawn Fawn Fawnnatics!!!!
wow!! these are AWESOME!! LOVE the easel style card – especially with the cloud shape!! those ducks are SO cute in the bath (and love that bath mat!! ha!)!! so special! thank you SO much for helping to celebrate the newest Fawnie with the Lawn Fawnatics baby challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha!!! Thank you as always for your kind words!!! Congrats to all on the new little Fawnie!