Hello! In today’s video we will be creating a fun interactive pull tab card using the adorable new stamp and die set called Crazy Antics from the Lawn Fawn Collection! I’ll show you how easy it is to create this Pull Tab feature! We will also be creating a beautiful sky using the Hero Arts Reactive Ink Pads! I will be coloring in the images using my Tombow Dual Tip Markers today! Please check out my other Pull Tab videos called….Lawn Fawn Cupcake Pull Tab Card and Lawn Fawn Pull Tab Card!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #80 – Fun with Food which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Crazy Antics Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn A Bug Deal Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Paper Bag 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – N00, 946, 925, 990, 912, 977, 879, N55, N15, 173, 277, 725, 847
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Fruit Punch, Lemon Drop
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Ground Espresso
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- EK Success Anti-static Powder Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
Such a super fun and cool take on our “Fun with Food” challenge!! Fabulous inking and coloring too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin
Hi Karin! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!
This is so cute!!