Hello Ai Fans!!!
Today I will be showing you one of the cards that I created in order to be considered for the Ai Design Team. I certainly hope that it inspires you! I will be sharing a few more of these cards and video tutorials in the upcoming weeks as well.
In today’s video we will be creating a fun and simple side step card using the versatile Holiday Mansion Stamp and Die Set and the coordinating HM Garden Set. I will give you all of the dimensions and the specific directions on how to cut and score your papers to perfectly fit the Holiday Mansion on your side step card! It is very simple and easy to do!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Holiday Mansion Set (4926)
- Art Impressions HM Garden Set (5096)
- Art Impressions Bible Journaling Blossom Border Set (5272)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Wine Red, Sugared Almond Pink, Lt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Blue Gray, Lt Gray, Dk Gray, Black, Lt Green, May Green, Deep Green, Green, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Lt Brown, Brown, Yellow, Orange
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Crystal Drops Gloss White
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Sticky Note 100lb Cardstock
- iCraft Purple Tape 1 1/2″
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12″
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Connect Glue
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape