Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a super fun card using the adorable images from Lawn Fawn’s “A Bug Deal” Stamps and Dies. I will also be showing you a quick and easy Partial Die Cutting Technique! And…we will make the sentiment the star of the show! All of the coloring will be done using the wonderful Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
Today’s card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #83 – Make the Sentiment the Star – which is pictured below!
Thank you so much for joining me today!!! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the products used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn A Bug Deal Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Thanks a Bushel Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Cole’s ABCs Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Stencils – Grassy Stencil, Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Dark Pink, Yellow, Orange, Scarlet Red, Wine Red, Lt Violet, English Lavender, May Green, Deep Green, Turquoise Green, Persian Green, Blue Gray, Gray Tint, Gray Brown, Oatmeal, Mid Brown
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Speckled Egg
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Uchida Cutting Mat Mini
- x-acto Cutting knife
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
- Tech Tools 12″ T-square
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting Machine
- Fiskars 12″ Paper Trimmer
so amazing!! what an incredible card!! i love that the bottom half opens!!! i love the scene!! so inspiring and beautiful! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Again, thank you so much for your kind comments! I had a great time creating this card!
Really fun card! Love the wow letters!!
this interactive card is soo much fun! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!
Hi Francesca! Thank you so much!!!