Hello and Welcome!!! In today’s video we will be creating a card inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge which is to highlight or showcase the sentiment. So I thought I would show you a quick and easy inlay technique that will really highlight the “sending hugs” sentiment! We will be doing our coloring today with a waterbrush and the beautiful Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads.
Today’s card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #83 – Make the Sentiment the Star – as pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Year Ten Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Sending Hugs Line Border Die
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop-up Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Key Lime Fizz, Blue Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Fruit Punch, Berry Smoothie
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Hero Hues Enamel Dots – Sunset
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Surface Sweep Brush
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
oh wow – i am in love with clouds in the background! the soft orange color is so pretty and lovely! and the cactus is just darling and adorable! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 🙂
Hi Samantha! Thank you so much! I appreciate your sweet comments!
Really lovely card
Hi Gab! Thank you so much!!!