Hello Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video we will be using one of the brand new products from the Art Impressions Gift Card Holders Collection. We will be using the adorable Pumpkin Gift Card Holder!
You are going to love this…not only because it is so cute, but because it is also useful and so easy to create!!! I really think that this would also be great for a little note card that you might include on a gift package.
To make this even easier we will be coloring all of our die cuts today using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks!
Be sure to check back next Wednesday when I will be showing you the brand new Snowman Gift Card Holder!!!!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Pumpkin GCH Set (5342)
- Art Impressions Envelope GCH Set (5344)
- uni-ball Signs Gel Pen White
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Forest Moss, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Wiggly Eyes
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Black 100lb Cardstock
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine