Hello Ai Fans!!!
I’m really excited to be doing a feature card and video for the brand new Ai Halloween Critters Set! These are the most adorable Halloween images and sentiments! My favorite sentiment, which we will be using today, says “Here for the Candy”. That really is what it is all about!
In todays video we will be creating a fun tag card and I will show you how easy this is to do with a little bit of partial die cutting! To set the scene…we will also create a spooky sky for our little tag using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Halloween Critters Set (5352)
- Art Impressions WC Fence Dies (4967)
- Art Impressions Snowman GCH Set (5340)
- Art Impressions Tag Stitched Dies (5132)
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Orange, Mustard, Beige, Mid Gray, Mid Brown, Lt Gray, Black, Purple
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White
- Gelly Roll Sparkle Gel Pen
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Gina K. Connect Glue
- Gina K. Masking Magic
- Wiggly Eyes
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- Martha Stewart Twine (Black/White)
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Black Soot, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Crushed Olive
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Ruler
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz 9.5” Titanium Scissors
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12”
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle Dies
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine