Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s card and video I will be using a super fun image that was part of the STAMPtember Limited Edition release with Simon Says Stamp! This set sold out very quickly! For those of you who were lucky enough to get this set…I hope this card inspires you! If you couldn’t get this set…I hope this card inspires you to dig through the images that you already have and create this fun scene with those images!
To set the scene I created a fun pink sky using my Distress Oxide Inks! This card also incorporates images and dies from other sets including the brand new Ai Animal Nativity and Ai Christmas Mini Dies Sets. All of the coloring today will be done using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and I will list all of those colors below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions/Simon Says Stamps (Stamptember Exclusive) Coolest Friend Stamp Set – SSE20A
- Art Impressions Animal Nativity Set (5350)
- Art Impressions HM Garden Set (5096)
- Art Impressions Christmas Mini Dies (5327)
- Art Impressions WC Fence Dies (4967)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Pink, Haze Blue, Lt Blue, Dull Blue, Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Gray, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Flesh Colour, Wine Red
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer 9.5”
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Ground Espresso, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Studio 71 White Gesso
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- ATG700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
I watched your video 2 times. I learned some tips and simply enjoyed your process. Thank you! This card is so dang cute!
I love AI products and am learning Bonnie’s watercolor techniques!
Hi Jan! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Bonnie’s watercoloring is amazing…I always learn something new when I watch her videos! Hope you have a great day!