In todays video we will be using the wonderful new Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Thin Ice Die Set! To set the scene for our little skater we will create a beautiful night sky using some Distress Oxide Inks. We will also be using a wonderful “Snow Marker” in order to create the look of snow on our winter trees…you are going to love this!
If you love this little skater then click below to check out the “Tim Holtz Santa’s Helper Tag Card w/ Layering Stencil” that I previously created last year.
The skater and the Santa’s helper could easily be used together to create a fun scene!
Thank you so much for joining me today! Please select the “like” button and “subscribe” for more videos!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Thin Ice Dies
- We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle Dies
- Tim Holtz Quote Chips
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles, Ground Espresso, Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Black 100lb Cardstock
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Marvy Uchida Snow Marker
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG700 Permanent Double Sided Tape Dispenser
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Masking Magic
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops White Blizzard
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
Fantastic card. Thank you for the great tips.
Hi Debbie! Thank you!!!
I love this card so much! Thank you for the inspiration. Awesome card design!
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much!
Hi! I have to ask you what was size of those cards you used? I would like to buy similar..😅
Hello! The card size is a standard A2 size card which measures 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”. I did cut my own Cardstock at 4 1/4” x 11” and then score it at 5 1/2” to get this size card. Hope this helps!