Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video we will be using the brand new Glamour Pop-up Stamp and Die Set! This set is just so much fun! Since this little lady is just so fabulous… I thought that the spotlight should being shining on her! I’ll show you how to create this fun spotlight background with some masking and Distress Oxide Inks!
This set includes the Die needed to create this fun pop-up on the inside of your card! We will make her pop-up with just a few simple folds and a little bit of adhesive!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Glamour Pop-up Set (5355)
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- Tombow Dual Tip Marker Black
- Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers – Citrus, Citrus Green, Fair Skin, Pale Pink, Dusty Purple Blends
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers – Blender, BGR1, BGR3
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer 9.5″
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Cardstock Solar White
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine