Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s card and video we will be creating an elegant “detachable” bookmark birthday card!
This card was inspired by the current Ai Blog Challenge which is to use your Bible Journaling Border Stamps to create a fun card or project. I decided to use the beautiful and elegant Ai Bible Journaling Poppy Border Stamp Set (5273) as the focal point for this card.
I will show you how to use your Ai Bookmark Dies (5223) and a perforating tool to create a detachable bookmark card!!! This is a card and a gift all in one!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Bible Journaling Poppy Border Set (5273)
- Art Impressions SBC Exclusive Daisies Set (5228)
- Art Impressions SBC Exclusive Hydrangeas Set (5229)
- Art Impressions Bookmark Dies (5223)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Tim Holtz (Tonic Studios) Mini Rotary Perforator
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Orange, Bright Yellow, Wine Red, Mid Green, Olive Green
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Marvy Uchida Cutting Mat
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Cardstock Meadow 100lb
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- Tech Tools 12″ T-square
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Silhouette Pick-me-up Tool
- Neat and Tangled Sequin Mix Festive Fall
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12″
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- My Sweet Petunia Misti 12″ x 12″
- Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting Machine