Hello and Welcome!
In today’s video we will be creating some fun and festive Christmas Critters Gift Card Holders! By creating one simple layout and using four different critters we will create four gift card holders.
I don’t know about you but during the holidays I am always looking to have many gift card holders available for gift giving. These are fun and easy to create in multiples to have at the ready!
These Gift Card Holders were inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #89 – Happy Holiday Critters which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Envelope Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Cole’s ABCs Dies
- Lawn Fawn Say What? Christmas Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Winter Skies Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Let it Shine 6”x6” Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Nuetral Cardstock 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Paper Bag Cardstock 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Hemp Cord – Lime, Red Sparkle, Pretty in Pink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Red Berry
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Sizzix Reverse Tweezers
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Peach Pink, Wine Red, Bright Yellow, Pale Green, Lt Green, Deep Green, Beige, Dk Brown, Lt Gray, Gray, Dk Gray
Lynn, I’ve watched your video 2 times now, and I am so delighted to see products I already have, used the way you have.
It’s awesome to see such talent and different uses of the wonderful dies and stamps. I consider myself a novice stamper, but I think I might just be able to recreate your gift card holder (if you don’t mind).
Thank you for all the time you spend sharing your paper art and tutorials!
Hi Jan! I hope you do give these gift card holders a try….they are really fun to create! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Have fun and Happy Holidays to you too!!!!