Hello Ai Fans and Happy New Year!!!
In todays card and video we will be creating an elegant floral easel card!
My inspiration for this card was a lovely pastel palette of colors that I thought would give me a unique floral design. It’s really fun and inspiring to start with your color palette and build a card around that color combination. This is also a great way to get inspired if you are in a little bit of a creative slump!
I will show you the color palette that I started with and give you all of the dimensions and instructions for making this simple easel card design!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Ai Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Ai Floral Invites Stamps Set (5267)
- Versafine Clair Ink Pads – Morning Mist, Nocturne
- Gina K. Connect Glue
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- 1/4” Scor-tape
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Pale Rose, Turquoise Green, Cobalt Blue, Lt Blue, Peacock Blue, Gray
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100b Cardstock
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tech Tools 12” T-square