Hello Ai Fans!!!
For todays video and card, I am so excited to be sharing a brand new Art Impressions product with you today! We will be creating a Windows to the World Card which is a wonderful shadowbox on the inside of our card!!! I will be giving you a few tips on how to easily and quickly create this shadowbox design!
We will be using the brand new Bridge Window Accessory Set (5412) to create our little scene. However, there are several new designs available. They include the Deer Window (5411), Mailbox Window (5410) and Boat Window (5409) Accessory Sets. These are all so beautiful and each one comes with the coordinating die for the pop-up element on your shadowbox as well as a sentiment around each of the images! Please keep in mind that you will need the Shadowbox Window Set (5408) in order to create any of these shadowbox cards!
I decided to go with a simple yet elegant black, gray and white color scheme but you can certainly go as colorful as you wish. That is the fun of these little scenes….they are fun on their own or as part of this shadowbox design.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Shadowbox Window Die Set (5408)
- Art Impressions Bridge Window Accessory Set (5412)
- uni-ball Signs White Gel Pen
- Kaisercraft Paper Pad 6.5″ – Magenta
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Gray Brown
- Sponge Dauber
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Metallic Droplets
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Black 100lb Cardstock
- White 80lb Cardstock
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Clear Acetate
- Tech Tools 12″ T-square
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Surface Sweep Brush
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- 1/8″ Scor-tape