Hello and Welcome!!!
In today’s project we will be creating an elegant gift card holder!
We will be using our Nesting Hearts Infinity Dies to create a heart shaped card. This is very easy to do and creates a great impact! The best part is that we will be turning this elegant card into a gift card holder!!!
This card was inspired by the current “Stay Crafty with Hero” blog challenge – #20! This current challenge is to create a gift card holder as pictured below.
Thank you for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Hero Arts Hero Florals Lavender Branch Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Congrats Happy Set
- Hero Arts Nesting Hearts Infinity Dies
- Hero Arts / My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Hero Arts Sm. Blocks Trio
- Hero Arts Libby’s Purple Garden Mini Ink Pad Set
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Premium Cardstock 100lb Lavender
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Premium Cardstock 100lb Canary
- Lawn Fawn Simple Gift Card Slots Dies
- Zig Memory System Pen Pure Black
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Proof Dye Ink Pad – Noir Black
- Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers – Purple, Burnt Orange, Citrus, Citrus Green Blends
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker BGR1
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 100lb
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- Sponge Dauber
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine