Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s card and video we will be using the adorable little Easter Bunnies Stamp Set (5274)!
We will be doing some easy and fun acrylic block stamping. If you haven’t tried this yet you will definitely want to give it a try. To apply the ink to our acrylic blocks we will be using the water based dual tip markers from Tombow. You will see that just by using different size acrylic blocks or different shapes you will get a fun variety of looks! I will give you fair warning…this is a very addicting technique!!!
I have intentionally not colored in the images to show you how you can quickly create several cards with this technique! And if you don’t love coloring then you will love the simplicity of the black stamping on white cardstock!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Easter Bunnies Set (5274)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Zig Memory System Pen Pure Black
- Hero Arts Small Blocks Trio
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Tombow Dual Dual Brush Pen – 245, 535, 985, 925, 856, 606, 845, 623
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
- Ranger Mini Misters (3 pack)
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Acrylic Ruler
- Kaiserscrapbook Foam Dots
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- EK Success Anti-static Powder Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Studio 71 White Gesso
- Buttons Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments – Barefoot Beach, Red Hearts, Crystal Hearts
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tombow Permanent Mini Tape Runner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
Aaaahhhhwwwwweeeee…Lynn…adorable and oh so cute!
Hi Jan! Thank you!!!