Hello and Welcome!
In today’s video and card we will be creating a tropical try-fold tunnel card! To create our background we will be using the brand new LF Tropical Leaves Background Stencils. I will show you how to make sure that this stencil is exactly the same on the first and second layer of your card! I’ll show you how to do some simple blending the that will give some amazing results!
We will also add a layer of color to our window openings by reimagining our square dies! And finally, we will add a simple pineapple and flower to complete the card.
This fun tropical card can be used for any occasion or just a note to say “Aloha”. There is plenty of room inside the card to write a nice note or to add another stamped sentiment if you wish!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #104 – Summertime Fun which is pictured below!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Toucan Do It Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Aloha Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Tropical Leaves Background Stencils
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Cilantro
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pads – Lemon Drop, Fruit Punch, Key Lime Fizz, Pool Party, Blue Raspberry
- Hero Arts Small Acrylic Blocks (set of 3)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scor-tape 1/8” and 1/4”
- Sponge Daubers
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Detailer Tip Waterbrush
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tombow Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Tech Tools 12” T-ruler