In todays card and video we will be creating a super fun edge-to-edge shaker card!!! If you haven’t seen one of these before or made one for yourself I hope that this will inspire you to give it a try. It is really quite simple and so much fun to make!
We will be using Lawn Fawns “Donut Worry” Stamp and Die Set to create yummy donuts and we will be using the sentiment from this set which says “Donut worry!!! (Be Happy)”. And who wouldn’t be just a little bit happier if they received a delicious donut card!
I will be showing you how create a textured background using the brand new Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Spray from Tim Holtz. This is such a beautiful color on its own but we will be adding a lot more texture to the background with some splatters of Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, White and some Liquid Stardust too!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #105 – Fun with Food which is linked to below! I had to use one of my favorite indulgences….donuts of course!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe and hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Donut Worry Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray – Kitsch Flamingo
- Tim Holtz Mini Ink Pads – Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Spectrum Noir Try-Blend Alcohol Markers – Gold Brown, Citrus, Hydrangea, Pale Pink, Dull Green, Aqua Blue Blends
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 100lb
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Ink Pad Noir Black
- Tombow Tape Runner
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Hero Arts Acrylic Stamping Block Trio
- Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pad – Sea Salt
- Scor-tape 1/4″
- Momento Dew Drop Ink Pads – New Sprout, Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies, Grape Jelly, Rose Bud, Cantaloupe, Teal Zeal
- Tim Holt Paper Trimmer
- Nuvo Surface Sweep Brush
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes
- Doodlebug Design Sugar Coating Glitter Assortment
- American Crafts Mini Confetti (4 pack)
- Clear Sequins
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
Your card is adorable, Lynn! I love those donuts and your glitter shaker card! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I had so much fun making this card! Thank you for all of your wonderful inspiration as well!!!