Hello Ai Fans!!!
Todays card and video are inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge which is called “Going Batty”! I thought it would be fun to create a spinner card using the cute little bat from the Halloween Critters Set (5182) and the pumpkin border from the Pumpkin Flip Set (5352).
I will show you how easy it is to create a super fun interactive spinner card. This just requires a bit of clear thread and our bat will look like it is flying on its own! Just wind it up….and let it fly!!!
I really love to look at my stamp sets in a different way so that I can use them in multiple ways. So for this card we will trim away the little critters from inside the pumpkins and just use the pumpkin border on its own.
To set the scene for our card we will use some Distress Oxide Inks and then some beautiful Mica Spray for added shimmer! We will also add some trees and branches in the background with two different stamp sets from the Bible Journaling Sets – Bible Foliage (5073) and He Leads Me (5169).
If you love these little halloween critters as much as I do…you may want to check out my Mini Slimline Halloween Card w/ Glimmer Paste and my Halloween Critters Tag Card!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the Like and Subscribe buttons and hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Pumpkin Flip Set (5182)
- Art Impressions Halloween Critters (5352)
- Art Impressions Bible Journaling- He Leads Me HL Set (5169)
- Art Impressions Watercolor Travel Box
- Art Impressions Bible Journaling Bible Foliage Set (5073)
- Art Impressions Circle Double Stitched Dies (5064)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Orange, Lt Brown, Dk Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Black, Platinum Brown, Mid Green
- Tim Holtz Mica Spray Antique Bronze
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz 9.5” Titanium Sissors
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads- Black Soot, Hickory Smoke, Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Aged Mahogany
- Clearsnap Colorbox Splatter Box
- Clear Thread
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Runner
- Tombow Tape Runner
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
This is a beautiful card! but now I have searched like mad trying to find the IA set and there aren’t any to be found…..
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hello! Yes it is available and it’s on sale! Go to http://www.artimpressions.com! Thank you and have fun!
Thanks a million!