Hello Ai Fans!!!
For todays card and video I’m excited to show you this elegant vintage Christmas Wreath Card! This was created using the Christmas Wreath Set (4791). This is just such a beautiful wreath set which includes a lovely bow, sentiment and holly/berry sprig! We will be using all of the elements of this stamp set for this card today!
I will show you how to easily create this archway shaped card! To add some dimension we will be using a 3-D Textured Embossing Folder and we will stack up several of the bows for some nice visual interest!
To give this card a vintage vibe, we will add some Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink. For even more dimension we will add some Crystal Glaze to the little berries in our wreath!
We will also finish the inside of the card by adding another archway and decorating it with the holly and berry sprigs and we will stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment with some Red Geranium ink!!!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the Like and Subscribe buttons and don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Christmas Wreath Set (4791)
- Art Impressions Animal Nativity Set (5350)
- Art Impressions Envelope GCH (5344)
- Wink of Stella Glitter Gloss Pen
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits Stacked Archway (662692)
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Textured Impressions 3-D Embossing Folder Swirls (665226)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Walnut Stain
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Bright Yellow, Lt Green, Deep Green, Sugared Almond Pink, Deep Red
- Range Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink Pad Red Geranium
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positione
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board