Hello and Welcome!
In todays video we will be creating a super fun slider card! I have to be honest….I have had these dies for quite some time and just hadn’t tried the slider card yet! But now that I have…I am hooked!!! This was so much fun to create! And with Fall upon us I thought it would be fun to use Lawn Fawn’s adorable Car Critters Stamps and Dies to create a fun Fall scene.
We will be coloring with the Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Alcohol Markers. Yes…three colors in one marker! So quick and easy to use and all of the color blending choices are done for you!
Todays card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #85 – Awesome Autumn which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Car Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Slide on Over Dies
- Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Cloudy Stencil
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Markers – Orange Blend, Burnt Orange Blend, Earth Brown Blend, Gold Brown Blend, Pale Pink Blend, Ice Grey Blend, Blue Turquoise Blend, Aqua Blue Blend, Ice Grey Shades, Blue Turquoise Shades
- Spectrum Noir Blender Marker
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock 100lb
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Proof Ink Noir Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Peacock Feathers, Ground Espresso, Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer 9.5”
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti Stamp Positioner