Hello and Welcome!!! In todays video we will be using some fantastic images from the Art Impressions collections of stamps and dies! I absolutely love this “Picture Perfect” Girlfriends stamp set and couldn’t wait to use it in this fun “best friends” card! We will be using a “Circlet” set in a little different way just to show you how you can stretch your images and get a little more use from them!
This card is inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge – Best Friends (pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Clear Stamps Girlfriends “Picture Perfect” Stamp Set (4130)
- Art Impressions (Hampton Art) Girlfriends Stamps (SC0794)
- Art Impressions by Bonnie Krebs – Tea Circlet MTF Stamps (5275)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Flesh Colour, Yellow, Pink, Lt Green, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Beige, Brown, Black, Blue Gray, Lt Gray
- Gina K. Designs Therm-o-web Connect Glue
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen Glitter Gloss
- Scotch Foam Mount Tape 1”
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Picked Raspberry
- Tombow Power Mini Glue Tape
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Acrylic Design Ruler
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Therm-o-web iCraft Adhesive Pick-up Square
- We R Memory Keepers Detail Scissors