Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In todays video and card we will be creating a funny and whimsical birthday card using some beautiful Metallic Accents to create our background! These metallic watercolors will give the background a beautiful shimmer and set the scene for our fun little fairy!
This stamp and die set is designed to create a fairy who’s wings will flutter (go up and down)…but we are going to do something a little bit different with it today.
I just love the little sentiment that comes with the stamp and die set which says “Poof! Your 29 again!”.
I know that my friends are going to love this card and that it will definitely bring a smile to their faces! I hope it makes you smile too!!!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in this video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Fairy Flutter (4973) Set
- Art Impressions Circle Double Stitched Dies (5064)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Art Impressions Bookmark Dies (5223)
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Prima Marketing Art Philosophy – Metallic Accents, Metallic Pastel Accents
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – N00, 025, 946, 020, 761, 491, 725
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Picket Fence Studio Life Changing Brushes
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Button Galore & More Sparkletz Embellishments Winter Wishes
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder