Hello Ai Fans!!!
In today’s card and video will will be creating this fun feline “Let’s Pawty” Card! This card is inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge which is to create a celebratory card for the 300th challenge!!!
We will be using the brand new and super cute Feline Set (5369). This set has many cute feline images as well as some fun sentiments and the best part is that the dies are included!!!!
To set the scene for these two mischievous little kitties, we will be creating a beautiful sky and grassy border using the two newest Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Crackling Campfire and Rustic Wilderness! We will also mix up our stamp and die sets to create a fun clothesline scene for our feline friends!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Feline Set (5369)
- Art Impressions Lovable Animals Set (5219)
- Art Impressions Birdhouse Cubbies Set (5346)
- Art Impressions Oval Double Stitched Dies (5065)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Crackling Campfire
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Matt
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Scarlet Red, Lt Pink, Lt Green, Deep Green, Violet, Oatmeal, Dk Oatmeal, Brick Beige
- American Crafts Baker’s Twine Purple/White
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scor-tape 1/4”
- ATG700 Tape Dispenser
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1”
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine