Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video and card we will be creating a fun mini slimline graduation card! To set the scene we will be creating a beautiful watercolor wash for our sky and grassy border using the Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers. We will add a little sparkle to the sky with a shimmery spray!
We will be using the Graduation Set (5277) for our little critters and sentiments and then we will use the His & Hers Flying High Set (SC0649) for these whimsical clouds!
This card is inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge – “Cloudy with a chance of….”. I thought it would be fun to have the little giraffe poking his up up through the clouds for a fun and whimsical effect! We would love it if you would join us for this super fun challenge!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe. Don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Graduation Set (5277)
- Art Impressions His & Hers Flying High (SC0649)
- Art Impressions Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)
- Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers – Beach, Pirate’s Gold, Starfish, Siren, Seaweed, Byron Bay, Bluebottle, Deep Sea, Reef
- Tim Holtz Water Brushes – Detailer Tip, Wide Brush Tip
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz Frost
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- Hero Arts/My Sweet Petunia Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- ATG 700 Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Martha Stewart Crafts Iridescent Hearts and Stars Glitter