Watch the video tutorial here!
Hello Ai Fans!!!
Some exciting news…and some of you may already know….we have a brand new matchbook in the matchbook series! It is the MB Halloween Set (5446) and it’s available now and it is so adorable!!!
This little set includes the stamps and coordinating dies and it includes all of the spooky elements you will need to create a fun little matchbook. There is a spooky window, furniture with lots of webs, a black cat, ghosts, pumpkin and a spider! There is also a fun sentiment that says “Hairy Scary!” that will finish off any Halloween scene.
I will take you through the assembly of the matchbook and the envelope step-by-step with some easy to follow instructions and tips.
Just keep in mind that in order to create any of the Matchbooks, you will need the MB Template Die Set (5317) and in order to create the coordinating envelope you will need the MB Envelope Die Set (5318).
Here is a link to a couple of Matchbooks I had previously made using the MB Coffee Shop and the MB Kitchen!
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the Like and Subscribe buttons and don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below. Click the products below to make a purchase. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which are at no additional costs to you.
- Art Impressions MB Halloween (5446)
- Art Impressions MB Template Die (5317)
- Art Impressions MB Envelope Die (5318)
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Bone Folder
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Yellow, Orange, Beige, Lt Gray, Dk Gray, Violet
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper Stash 8×8 – Abandoned
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine