Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!
In today’s video and card we will be combining some Holiday Mansion Sets with some Matchbook Sets to create a fun mini interactive birthday card! So for this fun little card we will combine the HM Mansion Set (4926) and the HM Birthday Set (5097) as well as the Matchbook Birthday Set (5319) and the Matchbook Accessories Set (5323).
I will show you how to easily create this house shaped card! As you may already know, this Holiday Mansion Set die cuts the openings in the windows and a front door so that it opens and closes…so fun!!! And when you open the card you will see the house all decorated for a spectacular birthday celebration!
I really love combining my different set together to create some fun scenes….so take a look at what you may have and see what might work for you!
If you would like to see other videos that include the Holiday Mansion and Matchbook Sets please click here
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please hit the thumbs up and subscribe! And don’t forget to hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss a single video!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions MB Birthday Set (5319)
- Art Impressions MB Wall Accessories (5323)
- Art Impressions HM Mansion Set (4926)
- Art Impressions HM Birthday Set (5097)
- Art Impressions MB Template Die (5317)
- Art Impressions MB Envelope Die (5318)
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink Pad Lemon Drop
- Hero Arts Blending Brush
- Tombow Dual Tip Markers – 873, 451, 373, 055, 885, N95, N45
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen – Blender
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Staedler Mars Eraser
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Adhesive Eraser
- Tombow Permanent Tape Dispenser