Hello Ai Fans!!!
I’m so exciting to share with you some brand new dies from the Ai Mini Dies Collection!
These little Mini Dies are just so much fun just as they are or you can easily mix and match the dies….as we will be doing today!
We will be using the Tool and Craft Mini Die Sets to create a fun masculine birthday card! And for a little extra interest we will stencil a fun brick background.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Art Impressions Mini Dies – Tools (5330)
- Art Impressions Mini Dies – Craft (5331)
- Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched Dies (5062)
- Art Impressions Dance it Out Set (5278)
- Art Impressions Be Happy Laugh Lines (5279)
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Brick Stencil
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens- Blender, Haze Blue, Sugared Almond Pink, Flesh Colour, Mustard, Lt Gray, Gray, Mid Brown, Dull Blue, Orange, Carmine Red
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Unicorn Pigment Ink Pad
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- ATG 700 Double Sided Permanent Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Fabre-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Black .1mm
- 1/4″ Scor-tape
- Nuvo Glue Pen Chisel Tip
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz 9.5″ Paper Trimmer
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board