Watch the video tutorial here!!
Hello Ai Fans!!!
I thought we would create a fun, yet elegant mini slimline card today using the Eclipse Technique! This technique is very easy to do but the results are very dramatic. For our images today we will be using the Exclusive Hydrangeas Set (5229) and the Block Letters Die Set (5072). Unfortunately, I just learned that the hydrangea set has been discontinued, but don’t worry, Art Impressions has several other beautiful florals that could easily be used to create this unique card!
In order to create this unique coloring, I used the Koh-i-noor Tri-tone Colored Pencils! If you haven’t seen these in action yet….then you will definitely want to watch todays video! There are three colors built into each pencil and as you do your blending with the Gamsol Blending Solution, you will get this beautiful, yet simple tri-color blending! The blending is so easy and so gorgeous!
We will add a simple sentiment and a few sparkly gems to finish off this project!
This card was inspired by the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge which is to create a Slimline card! Please join us in this fun challenge….we can’t wait to see what you create!!!
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Art Impressions/SBC Exclusive Hydrangeas Set (5229)
- Art Impressions Block Letters Die Set (5072)
- uni-ball Signs White Gel Pen
- Koh-i-noor Tri-tone Colored Pencils – Summer Sky, Twighlight, Meadow, Rainforest
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Art Alternatives Blending Stumps
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Spectrum Noir Gamsol Blending Solution
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder White
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Ink Pad Unicorn
- iCraft Purple Tape 1 1/2″
- Staz-on Stamp Cleaner
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Black Cardstock 100lb
- Pinkfresh Studio Essentials Jewel Mix
- Gina K. Connect Glue
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Silicone Mat
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- EK Success Anti-static Powder Tool
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape