Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will creating a fun Baby Shower Party Favor using some wonderful products from Lawn Fawn. I will be showing you how to use the Lawn Fawn Gift Card Pop-up Die in order to make a treat topper!
This Party Favor idea was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #54 – Perfect for Parties (pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Gift Card Pop-up Die
- Lawn Fawn Cole’s ABC’s Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Basket Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Wild for You Stamp and Die Sets
- Lawn Fawn Rawr Stamp and Die Sets
- Lawn Fawn Spring Fling Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Sticky Note
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – 999 Blender, Pale Yellow, Yellow, Beige, Lt Carmine
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Teresa Collins Xyron Plier Stapler Pink
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Foam Squares White
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Soft Finish Cardstock 110lb White
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Vellum Envelopes A2
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner