Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be making these fun goodie bags using some stamps and dies from the Lawn Fawn collection. These goodie bags are inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Card Sketch Challenge which is pictured below!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
I hope you all have a great day!!!!
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Hay There Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die
- Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Paper Pack 12″x12″
- Lawn Fawn Spiffy Speckles Petite Paper Pad 6″x6″
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Lime Cord
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Kraft
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender (999), Yellow, Bright Yellow, Orange, Scarlet Red, May Green, Lt Green, Wine Red, Dull Blue, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Oatmeal, Mid Brown, Dk Brown, Dk Gray, Brown
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Foam Appicator Tool
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1″
- Teresa Collins Scissors – Pink/White, Pink
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner