Hello! As much as I hate to see summer ending….I do love making Fall and Halloween cards. Therefore, in today’s video we will be creating a fun Fall/Halloween card using the new Lawn Fawn Spooky Village Stamp Set. I’ll also be showing you how to create this fun Spooky Fence and a fun quick way to create a moon with some products you probably already own!!!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #61 – Awesome Autumn which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Spooky Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Costume Party Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Spooky Fence Border Die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Garden Border Dies
- Lawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Licorice
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Cardstock Gray 65lb
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Black Soot, Hickory Smoke, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Titanium Shears 9.5″
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Mustard, Orange, Flesh Colour, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Lt Gray, Black, Oatmeal, Sugared Almond Pink, Purple, Blender
- Picket Fence Studio Brushes (4 Piece)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Studio 71 White Gesso
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner