Hello and Welcome! In todays video we will be creating a fun and festive Christmas Tree Gatefold Card! I can’t wait to show you how fun this is to create and also how you can adapt this technique to many of the dies you already own!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #65 – Fun With Dies! (Pictured below).
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Ho-Ho-Holidays Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Say What? Christmas Critters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outsides In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mini String of Lights Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Simple Wavy Borders dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Holiday
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Sparkle Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock 100lb Cilantro
- Lawn Fawn Snowday Remix Petite Paper Pack 6”x6”
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Geranium Red, Sugared Almond Pink, Flesh Colour, Lt Blue, Turquoise Green, Lt Green, Deep Green, Lt Gray, Black
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Pine Needles, Peacock Feathers
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Mini-Snips 5”
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen White
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board