Hello and Welcome!!!
In today’s card and video we will be creating a bright and cheerful Christmas Card! Using stars and sentiments we will create a festive Christmas Tree on a beautiful slimline card! But take a look at some of the borders and sentiments that you already have to create this style card….maybe a border of gingerbread men or jingle bells would work great here as well!
I will show you an easy trick for lining up these sentiments and stars on your card by using the Misti Creative Corners accessories. We will also add a little bit of sparkle to our Distress Oxide Ink background with some Liquid Stardust!
This card was inspired by the beautiful color combination on the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #90 – Color Inspiration which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Snowmuch Fun Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mice on Ice Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Holiday Helpers Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn How You Bean? Christmas Cookie Add-on Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Neutrals 100lb
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Speckled Egg, Faded Jeans
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Yellow, Deep Violet, Purple
- uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Kaiserscrapbook Mounting Foam
- We R Memory Keepers Bone Folder
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- We R Memory Keepers Detail Scissors
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer 12”
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Creative Corners