Hello and Welcome!!!
In today’s video and card we will be doing some beautiful foiling…but…wait for it….no heat needed!!!! We will be using the Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO which will allow us to foil by just using the pressure from our die cutting machine!!! You do want to make sure that you are using the DUO gel for this technique!
To create the beautiful heart foiled background we will be using the Lawn Fawn Conversation Heart Stencils!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #93 – Lots of Love – which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Cupcake Dies
- Lawn Fawn Lacy Heart Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Shimmer Cardstock Pastel
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Cardstock Paper Bag
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Clippings Conversation Heart Stencils
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Picked Raspberry, Crackling Campfire, Walnut Stain
- iCraft Deco Foil Stencil Pals
- iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO
- iCraft Purple Tape
- We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill 4″x6″ – Shining Starling, Flamingo
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board
- Tombow Mono Sand Eraser
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- ATG 700 Tape Dispenser
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- My Sweet Petunia/Hero Arts Mini Misti Stamp Positioner
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine