Hello!!! In today’s video we will be creating a Pull Tab Card using a wonderful die set from Lawn Fawn. I will be showing you how to use the Happy Mail Die to create a fun Pull Tab Mailbox! It’s really easy to do and lots of fun too!!!
This card is inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #58 – Interactive which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for visiting today! If you enjoyed today’s video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in today’s video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Love Letters Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Push Here Stamps
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-on Dies
- Lawn Fawn Happy Mail Dies
- Lawn Fawndamentals Kraft 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Collection Pack 12″x12″ (Individual Paper Color – Kristen)
- EK Success Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Gina K. Therm-o-web Foam Squares White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Xyron Adhesive Eraser
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tools
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Orange, Lemon Yellow, Yellow, Pink, Sugared Almond Pink, Cobalt Blue, Lt Blue, Lt Gray, Gray, Mustard, Lt Brown, Brown, Oatmeal, Mid Brown
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine