Hello and Welcome!!! In todays video we will create a “spectacular sky” using just 4 different Distress Oxide Inks. We will also add a little sparkle to the sky for some added dimension. We will be using stamps and dies from the Lawn Fawn Collections. I will also show you how to create a fun and dimensional moon for our Aliens to plant their little birthday flag…lol…lots of fun! I hope this brings you some joy today!
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #75 – Spectacular Skies (pictured below).
Thank you all so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Circle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop-up Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Liquid Stardust
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads – Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Weathered Wood
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Gray, Pale Green, Lt Green, Dk Pink, Scarlet Red, Lt Blue, Blue Gray, Orange, Fl Orange, Fl Yellow, Violet
- Wiggly Eyes in various sizes
- iCraft Purple Tape
- Studio 71 Gesso White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape 1”
- Silhouette Pick-me-up Tool
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pen White
- Post-it Notes Mini
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- My Sweet Petunia Misti Stamp Positioner