Hello Friends! In todays video we will be creating a fun Halloween scene card! We will be using the beautiful Nuvo Shimmer Powders to create a shimmery night sky. These are so easy to use and really create a big impact on your cards. If you want to see more of the Nuvo Shimmer Powders in action…check out my Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up Card and my Lawn Fawn Peacock Card. All of the coloring will be done using the Zig Clean Color Pens!
The inspiration for todays card comes from the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #62 – Inspiration Board (Fun and Spooky), which is pictured below.
Thank you all so very much for join me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Spooky Village Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Open Me Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Costume Party Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop: Portrait Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
- Lawn Fawn Mini String of Lights Dies
- Lawn Fawndamentals Schoolyard 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawndamentals Ground Coffee 100lb Cardstock
- Lawn Fawndamentals 1/4″ Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powders – Solar Flare, Atlantis Burst, Golden Sparkler, Storm Cloud
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Mica Mist Silver Smoke
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Clearsnap Color Catcher
- Craft Mat
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Brown, Oatmeal, Gray Brow, Brown, Dk Brown, Lt Gray, Black, Flesh Colour, Bright Yellow, Orange, Scarlet Red, Wine Red, Turquoise Green, Persian Green, Violet
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Black Soot
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen Crystal Clear
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips 1/8″
- Studio 71 White Gesso