In todays video we will be creating a fun quilted background for our baby card! But keep in mind that this background can be used for many other types of cards. We will also do some faux stitching. The stamps, dies and patterned papers we will be using today are from the Lawn Fawn Collection.
This card was inspired by the current Lawn Fawn Blog Challenge #77 – Oh Baby! – which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Elphie Selfie Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Wild for You Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Rub-A-Dub-Dub Stamps and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Basket Dies
- Lawn Gotta Have Gingham 6×6 Petite Paper Pack
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals- Sparkle Cardstock 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals- Sticky Note Cardstock 100lb
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals- Glitter Pen
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals- Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals- 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals- Glue Tube
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens – Blender, Lt Pink, Lt Gray, Gray Brown, Pale Yellow, Bright Yellow, Lilac, Violet, Lt Blue, Cornflour Blue
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen .1mm Black
- iCraft Therm-o-web Purple Tape
- iCraft Therm-o-web Adhesive Pick-up
- We R Memory Keepers Mini Precision Press
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock 100lb
- Martha Stewart Score Board
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad Hickory Smoke
- Tim Holtz Pick Tool
- Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer
- Tim Holtz Foam Applicator Tool
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Tombow Mini Glue Tape Permanent
- Post-it Notes