Hello and Welcome! In today’s video we will be creating a simple gift card holder using only dies…no stamping today! We will create a fun stitched belly band using our dies in an unexpected way!
This card was created for the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #65 – Fun with Dies which is pictured below.
Thank you so much for joining me today! If you enjoyed todays video please select the “Like” button and “Subscribe”.
All of the supplies used in todays video are listed below.
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Basket Dies
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 1/4” Double-sided Tape
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Bone Folder
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Guava
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Schoolyard
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals 100lb Cardstock Pixie Dust
- Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix Petite Paper Pack 6”x6”
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100lb Cardstock
- Reverse Action Tweezers
- Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Sidekick Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine
- We R Memory Keepers Trim/Score Board